Santa Ana, CA ― Stancil Corporation, a Woman Owned Small Business and manufacturer of the TEN-4 VoiceXP Multi-Channel Digital Voice Logging Recorder, has been awarded U.S. Government GSA Contract Number GS-35F-0853P under the Information Technology Schedule for General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services.
The long-term agreement (through June 2009 – renewable in 5 year increments) allows U.S. Federal Government as well as State and Local Government Agencies to buy Stancil’s remarkable TEN-4 / VoiceXP Recorders, accessories and services direct from Stancil at pre-negotiated prices, terms and conditions.
The following types of organizations can purchase Stancil recorder equipment under the GSA Umbrella:
- All federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1.
- Mixed ownership government corporations (as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act).
- The government of the District of Columbia.
- Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply on a case by case basis including State, County, Municipal and Local government entities. This may include authorization under Section 1122 of the 1994 National Defense Authorization Act if the equipment is to be used in drug interdiction operations.
Stancil’s is offering the following equipment and services for rapid delivery around the world:
- Sin 132-8 Purchase of Equipment
- FSC Class 5810-Communications Security Equipment and Components
- FSC Class 5895-Miscellaneous Communications Equipment Including Installation, Deinstallation and Reinstallation (FPDS Code N070)
- SIN 132-12 Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Service, and Repair Parts/Spare Parts (FPDS Code J070)
- SIN 132-50 Training Courses for General Purpose Information Technology Equipment and Software (FPDS Code U012)
“The GSA contract is an essential step toward our company’s planned growth,” said Sharon Custer, President of Stancil Corporation and the daughter of the late William V. Stancil, who founded the Company in 1946. “Getting a GSA Contract Number for our TEN-4 digital logging recorder will allow all U.S. Government buyers a cost effective and efficient way to purchase the TEN-4 recorder. We are delighted at the response the TEN-4 is generating in the marketplace.” she said.
About Stancil Corporation
Stancil Corporation a leader in NG9-1-1 Logging Recorder solutions since 1946. Stancil, known for it’s reliability and service to the public safety industry, now leads the industry in support of NENA I3 Next Generation 9-1-1 standards. Stancil takes great pride in working with Public Safety agencies, and all branches of the United States military and government providing secure, logging solutions that stand up to the “always on” requirements necessary to support today’s Emergency Communications center. To learn more about Stancil Logging Recorders, visit www.stancilcorp.com.